If the return of the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks wasn’t enough to get you excited about the fall season, this week’s roundup will definitely get you there. I can barely keep track of all the fabulous events happening around town, but I’ve done my best to give you a rundown of some things you definitely should know about. Enjoy friends! Happy Friday!
- Monopolize DC: Head to Public Bar in Dupont tonight between 6 pm and 8pm and try your luck at $3000 in cash and prizes! The D.C. Lottery and HOT 99.5 are joining forces to promote the new D.C. Lottery Monopoly Scratcher. Happy Hour never looked so rewarding! http://www.dclottery.com/News_Events/Promotions.aspx
- Breast Cancer Bites: Kick off Breast Cancer Awareness Month in style and join 94.7 FRESH FM and over 20 of the area’s top restaurants on September 30th for drinks and tastings all benefiting the GWU “Mammo-Van.” Tickets are $30. http://947freshfm.cbslocal.com/show/breast-cancer-bites/
- Free Pinkberry: Head to Pinkberry every Wednesday between 11 am and 2pm until October 3rd for free Greek Yogurt. It’s absolutely delicious – go get some!
- Addie’s Fall Crab Feast: Who says all the good crab feasts happen in the summer? Head to Addie’s on September 30th for unlimited Maryland steamed crabs, BBQ ribs, a selection of seasonal, American sides and ice-cold beer provided by Heavy Seas Brewery. $55 – $70/person. Click here for more information!
- Jaleo Paella Festival: José Andrés’ famed tapas bar is kicking off two weeks of paellas inspired by the region of Valencia. Get there before September 30th to try these authentic dishes and learn to make them yourself with paella making classes on 09/19 and 09/26. Learn more: http://www.jaleo.com/index.php/about/calendar/10th-annual-paella-festival-september-17-september-30
- Seven Courses at The Source: To mark its fifth anniversary, The Source by Wolfgang Puck will join some of the city’s most respected chefs to host a one-night-only dinner on Septemer 27th. Guests will enjoy seven courses of the best Asian cuisine in the District. September $100/person ($45 wine-pairing). Dinner begins at 7 pm with a cocktail reception at 6:30 pm. Call (202) 637-6100 for reservations.
- Cedar’s Vegan Menu: Embrace your inner vegan and head to Cedar Restaurant for their annual Vegan Week menu. The five-course menu will run from September 17 until 22 and will be priced at $45 per person. http://cedardc.com/